Friday, September 11, 2009

Day-14: I'm still unwell. Felt jealous of kids + Shrikant, who went to the bridge and enjoyed the river view...

Day-15: Heavy rains. Holiday.

Day-16: Same as above.

Day-17: BC. I'm back! A tiny little vulnerable baby serpent was struggling with life at BC ground. Kids got all excite about it and went near the poor little thing with sticks, planning to disturb it. I was all panicky, pushing the kids aside, shouting at them "Dare you pain that animal!! I'll beat you up!!!" They went away finally, seeing my avatar! I pitied myself here... Pitied my way of teaching them animal-rights. "I'll beat you if you hurt that animal"!! Huh! What irony!! While musing over my stupidity, spotted Ajay going close to that baby-animal with 7-8 sticks! Was about to jump onto him to stop him!! But this guy asked me to hold on, went near that poor thing, made a circle of sticks surrounding the animal so that it remains safe!!! I love these kids! Beautiful! No words!
Played a lot. While leaving, they were enthusiastically making plans about next day. They seem to have started liking it...

No comments:

Post a Comment